Thursday, April 9, 2015

Marketing by Saying Less

Marketing by Saying Less

http://www.solutionstothetrafficniche.com

Bodybydoug-

     Marketing by saying less is a cautionary tale about exactly how much information you should be sharing about your Online Marketing Opportunity.


 One of the first mistakes I made with online marketing was listening to my coach and holding nothing back.


 Not to place blame as she and many of you have been told to do the same thing.



     Many involved in marketing give up after a few months having shared everything on Social Media and found it was to no avail. 


The following are some tips to the newbies and the die-hards in marketing land.



.....Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back.



 Leave a little mystery to what you are offering.

 I in my marketing opportunity was encouraged to post as much as possible on my personal Facebook page....big mistake...anyone can then just google my business without ever engaging with me.

Nothing Social about that.


.....Never send a link that hasn't been asked for.

 I would included here on Social Media or by email. 


This again will elevate any need to engage with you one on one.


 I can't begin to tell you the number of times someone has promised me big returns, sent a link and I've never had any engagement with them before.

.....If you want to successfully move forward with marketing.


 Invest in yourself, learn the lessons being taught and then teach.


 Making a video is probably your best approach.


 Videos are easy to watch and they allow the viewer the opportunity to know you. 


Teaching through video as opposed to just pitching items.


.....This fourth point was difficult for me, but if you want to have online marketing success you just might have to shelf your opinion.


 I routinely unfriend people who are negative or just plain nasty.


.....Understand the difference between passive and active marketing.


 Blogging can be consider passive, as you are hoping that one day it will kick into high gear and bring you leads or customers.


 Active marketing is engaging with someone now.


.....Pretend you don't know who you are, {LOL}, go to your website and ask yourself, "would I join this person".

 Is there enough valve on your website to continually draw someone back.

 Not everyone joins up on the first visit.


     Hoping this adds valve to your day. Enjoy the journey!!!

http://www.solutionstothetrafficniche.com



No comments:

Post a Comment