Thursday, April 18, 2013

Don't Neglect Back Training




BODYBYDOUG-


http://www.bodybydoug.org

http://www.bodybuildingsolutions101.com







     The title of the blog says it all.

 We tend to ignore the parts of us that we cannot see, well in training anyways! 

The back contains large muscle groups which when worked properly can consume a lot of calories, making it ideal for muscle growth and weight-loss.

 Years ago in my own training I remember standing in front of the bathroom mirror with my shirt off brushing my teeth.

 I look and saw two protruding lumps behind my arms, laughing I realized that my lats had become visible, and there was no concern for alarm. 

To this day I still attribute that to straight arm lat pull downs.

 I'll list for you a couple different routines and you can pick and choose which will work best for you.

 Remember safety first-and you are responsible for what you lift.





Extreme Width-                           


Pull downs--4sets@ 12,10,8,and 8 reps          

Standing Pull downs--4sets@ 10 to 12 reps         

Wide Grip Seated-- 4 sets@ 10 to 12 reps     

Lat Pulldown
                                                                                
Straight Arm Pull downs-- 3sets@ 10 to 12 reps

Extreme Thickness-

Close Grip Pull downs--4 sets@ 12,10,8 and 8 reps

One arm Dumbbell rows--4 sets@ 10, 10, 8, and 8 reps

Seated Cable Row-4 sets@  10 to 12 reps

  Back Extensions--3 sets@ 12 to 15 reps



More routines in day's to come-helping you reach your absolutes in an ever changing world




Seated Cable Row- Start





Seated Cable Row-Finish













http://www.bodybuildingsolutions101.com












No comments:

Post a Comment